Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Technologies to Bond With" of Andy Clark’s book "Natural-Born Cyborgs"




I think that ,Technologies to Bond With of Andy Clark’s book Natural-Born Cyborgs,is a very long read. It was confusing at some parts but other than that, I think that it is interesting. The idea of transparent tools have never crossed my mine. I never realize that there are so many tools that is apart of our lives, that we use but never think about the object itself. Like for example this computer, I am using it but my main focus is typing this post. Also, I agree with Clark that human are "natural-born cyborgs." We, as human, are able to adapt to different types of technology around us and everything we do involves technology.









Infoport

1 comment:

Bharat said...

Indeed, it baffles me to imagine how many devices will become transparent for us humans in the coming future!

--Bharat